- You can find live videos on Facebook by tapping the “Live” shortcut or by filtering your results in the “Watch” section.
- You can also use the search function to find any live videos you might have in mind.
- Additionally, live videos can also appear in people’s stories at the top of your News Feed.
- You might want to search for live videos to find shows that aren’t showing up on your News Feed, whether you’re waiting for them to air or just looking for something new.
- Visit Business Insider’s Tech Reference Library for more stories.
Facebook Live Videos are great for watching videos ranging from broadcast events to seeing a friend’s beach.
Depending on the people you follow, live videos may appear at the top of your News Feed. However, you can also discover programs that may be running without your knowledge – or search for a particular program you might have in mind.
To locate live videos, you can use the “Live Videos” shortcut. Additionally, you can head to Facebook’s “Watch” section, which has all the videos – recorded and live.
. You can then search for a video or filter your results to show only live broadcasts.
Here’s how to access and search live videos.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Phone 11 (from $699.99 at Apple)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (from $859.99 at Walmart)
Apple Macbook Pro (from $1,299.00 at Apple)
Lenovo IdeaPad 130 (from $469.99 at Walmart)
How to Find Facebook Live Videos on Mobile Device
1. Open the Facebook app on your phone or tablet.
2. Tap the rightmost tab – the three bars at the bottom of your screen – to open a menu.
3. Tap on the first option “Live Videos”.
4. This will automatically open the Facebook live videos section. Videos load in seconds and you can scroll to browse. Tap any video to open it or just watch it from the News Feed.
5. You can also select “Watch” from the original menu instead of tapping “Live Videos”. This will take you to Facebook’s general video section, which includes all videos – both live and previously recorded.
6. Tap the “Live” category at the top to filter, or enter a video you have in mind in the search bar at the top. You can also scroll through the News Feed to find a video that’s playing.
How to Find Live Videos on Facebook Site
1. Open Facebook on your browser of choice.
2. Click on the “Watch” section on the left side.
3. This will open the general Facebook video section. Click the “Live” tab on the left side to browse the currently streaming videos. You can also use the search bar to search for the one you might have in mind.
4. Scroll down to find categories: Popular Live Videos, Live News, Live Musicians & Shows, and Live Games. Click on any video to open it and start watching.